x4 Killers Tickets Manchester TUE 10 MARCH

DGMcreative

The Tickets are all located together, I have the tickets in my hand and i will post them Immediately or meet if you wish. They a situated in a super position.......

Im selling them because i cant make the gig so make me an honest offer if your interested.....

Cheers

DGMcreative said:
The Tickets are all located together, I have the tickets in my hand and i will post them Immediately or meet if you wish. They a situated in a super position.......

Im selling them because i cant make the gig so make me an honest offer if your interested.....

Cheers
My mates after 2 tickets if you would split them. £30 each he said? Dont know what they cost mate.

DGMcreative said:

Cheers
See pm I'm interested in all 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.