xbox 360 help

Le Havre Oswald

Hi. I was playin a little xbox then turned channel to sky for a bit now just turned channels back on to xbox and the screens black and white and looks kinda fuzzy. Weird cos I havent done anything I just changed channel thats all . I tryed taking out all the wires but nouts happin. Is my xbox dying. Help plz.

Check the display settings. I am pretty sure they got changed, failing that use a vga cable like your pc screen has.

Widescreen, PAL-60, SDTV

when your xbox gets shagged the screen usually goes green but you get a 3 year warranty against that check the date on the back or get it fixed for 30 quid if it is the xbox is it on a hdmi lead?<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:03 am --<br /><br />when your xbox gets shagged the screen usually goes green but you get a 3 year warranty against that check the date on the back or get it fixed for 30 quid if it is the xbox is it on a hdmi lead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.