XBOX EXPERIENCE

berger1985 said:
You can get chipped XBOX's with 50 games built into it! Have a look on ebay ;)

Can't take it online though unfortunately as they ban the Xbox for life... the way its going with online features and how much better games have become i think people are more willing to pay £35 for a good game than £45 for a PS2 game that would last 5 hours.

[qoute]Can't take it online though unfortunately as they ban the Xbox for life... [/quote]
mine is modded and i have been online for months. the chip which i have got allows you on live.

yarny101 said:
[qoute]Can't take it online though unfortunately as they ban the Xbox for life...
mine is modded and i have been online for months. the chip which i have got allows you on live.[/quote]
I got told you can play normal games on a chipped box online, but not the actual chipped games

My avatar is by far the best and im sorry boys but you all look like cocks on yours, what was you all thinking, please explain

bluemoon73 said:
My avatar is by far the best and im sorry boys but you all look like cocks on yours, what was you all thinking, please explain

Oi! Mine has a little beard :P

mcfc_ms said:
bluemoon73 said:

Oi! Mine has a little beard :P

yeah i saw that one but still think you all look like not-rights haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.