Xbox live

manc73

Help needed.

I only have 2mb ntl broadband. Is this quick enough to run xbox live, or will i have to upgrade my connection speed?
Thanks.

2 megs is more than enough. I run my live through an iCS with my laptop which has mobile (3G broadband) without any issues. If you are running your connection directly to the xbox you won't have any problems.. i'm off for a pint. :) Let me know your username and we can have a game. GTA IV?

i'll give someone a game of something, unless its pro evo you're 99% sure to beat me! my gamertag is "mcfc".

sdavros said:
2 megs is more than enough. I run my live through an iCS with my laptop which has mobile (3G broadband) without any issues. If you are running your connection directly to the xbox you won't have any problems.. i'm off for a pint. :) Let me know your username and we can have a game. GTA IV?

Nice one, thanks for the help.

sboroMCFC said:
i'll give someone a game of something, unless its pro evo you're 99% sure to beat me! my gamertag is "mcfc".

Anyone for COD4?

Gamertag - Ch0pper Reid

I play FIFA '08 quite a lot on it, add me if you like: superdragonuk.

My Xbox is playing silly billy's at the moment tho, i think it needs a repair.

Ch0pper Reid said:
sboroMCFC said:

Anyone for COD4?

Gamertag - Ch0pper Reid

allways up for a game of COD4!

Gamer tag swede140

Always playing GTA xbox live.

If you play disallow auto-aim add me

Gamer Tag: ShowBoat 1281

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.