XBOX making me ill!!

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
Since i got the xbox i have bought, Fight Night 4, Fifa 10, COD 2, Dirt 2, Forza 3? (the latest)....and its doing my head in. I will get home from work turn it on, go into xbox live and before i know it it's 3am in the morning!!..Can't get enough of it, but im fucking knackerd in the morning when i get up for 7am in the morning, how long will this addiction last as i need to sleep!!

richcity said:
it lasts about 8 months matey then you sorta get bored of it but you got it at the wrong time just as all the good games come out you will be back to normal soon

The thing is im shite at most of the stuff, My kill rank on COD is 33 but its addictive to fuck, the only game im good at is Dirt 2 where i am very quick on about five tracks where my lap times are in the top 40 in the world

haha all my mates are like this.
am getting my xbox after crimbo now:/ because i bought a phone 2 weeks ago instead

Robbo. said:
richcity said:
it lasts about 8 months matey then you sorta get bored of it but you got it at the wrong time just as all the good games come out you will be back to normal soon

The thing is im shite at most of the stuff, My kill rank on COD is 33 but its addictive to fuck, the only game im good at is Dirt 2 where i am very quick on about five tracks where my lap times are in the top 40 in the world
im alright on cod, i get over 15 kills a game i have never played dirt games i cant drive for shit on them i get frustrated and break my xbox again i just play cod, left 4 dead and fifa

richcity said:
Robbo. said:
im alright on cod, i get over 15 kills a game i have never played dirt games i cant drive for shit on them i get frustrated and break my xbox again i just play cod, left 4 dead and fifa

I manage about 4/5 kills on team death match each time and get laughed at by everyone on there and about 7 on every man for himself. But then again i have never played platform type games before so its not bad

i was like this for a year, and then some randomer on call of duty went seriously mate your 16 (17 now) you need to get out and sniff some fanny, and then it hit me that i needed to get out

MW 2 is MASSIVELY addicitive. All my mates (and I mean all) have full blown addiction to it me included....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.