Xmas works party

city2

Where in Manchester can you listen to music and have a great time but not too expensive

What a coincidence. My sister just sent me a screenshot of an email that I sent her in 2015 in response to her e mail that was titled "Chrimbo".
It said, "It's October, fuck off"
Kaz approves this message

Office Christmas parties are always spoiled by c*nts who only ever go out one or twice a year and get shitfaced and leery after three pints. They eventually get poured into a taxi before 10pm and end up shitting themselves 5 minutes from their front door.
It was 10 minutes for me

Office Christmas parties are always spoiled by c*nts who only ever go out one or twice a year and get shitfaced and leery after three pints. They eventually get poured into a taxi before 10pm and end up shitting themselves 5 minutes from their front door.
There's the group who want to go somewhere expensive & another who rather than local want to go somewhere miles away then fuck off home right after the meal, as they don't drink leaving a handful of us wanting a session but problems/expense getting home.

Thank fuck I'm out of it all. My 'Xmas' do will be afternoon onwards out with friends around a few pubs in town and back on the last tram. Normally consisting of 1/2 on the markets to show willing then a mini pub crawl.

And what about the blokes in your office?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.