Yan Couto | On loan at Girona

made team of the month for la liga 2, watched about 15 mins of his last match, very tricksy in the final third out on the wing - scoops, crossovers, etc - didn't have to defend much while I watched

Typical Brazilian fullback. Had a slow start to his european career but has really started coming into his own. A great prospect. Very good technically and also has a bit of nastiness to him. He's someone I can see that has a future with us.

He's been really good the second half of the season.

I think Cancelo will be gone after next season so Couto, Porro or Kabore all have a really good chance of getting that spot and eventually replacing Walker.

I think Cancelo will be gone after next season so Couto, Porro or Kabore all have a really good chance of getting that spot and eventually replacing Walker.
Porronwill be sold this summer. Maybe Couto can get a look from 2022,nexr seaon he will be on loan again I guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.