Yan Couto | On loan at Girona

There isn’t much competition tbf, plenty of our youngsters have wasted a year there.
Rayo Vallecano scored a 90th minute equaliser tonight which was subsequently ruled out.
The scorer? Jose Angel Pozo. Remember him? Played a couple of games for us as an emergency centre forward under Pellegrini and looked like a little kid playing against men. Scored in the 7-0 win v Wednesday

Yeah, I remember that. In fairness he was a kid, never given any minutes, and then asked to play out of position in pretty crucial matches.

I hope Girona can hold on to their lead in the second leg and send Couto back on loan there. Want to see what he can do in La Liga. Kid is so good especially going forward.

I hope Girona can hold on to their lead in the second leg and send Couto back on loan there. Want to see what he can do in La Liga. Kid is so good especially going forward.
Girona have lost 2-0 at home in the second leg so another season in the second tier. Couto probably needs a better level next season.

watched a chunk of the first half, Girona were abysmal, so so bad, Rayo deserves promo, Yan gotta get outta there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.