Yan Couto

Status
Not open for further replies.
€6m up front...a lot more sensible than the rumours of €17m in the summer.

I don't see Cancelo staying, so we've potentially got Porro, Couto and maybe a buy back on Frimpong as future options at RB.

€6m up front...a lot more sensible than the rumours of €17m in the summer.

I don't see Cancelo staying, so we've potentially got Porro, Couto and maybe a buy back on Frimpong as future options at RB.

Yep, i agree.

I get excited by deals like this and ope it pays off for us and the lad.

It makes a lot of sense especially if Cancelo does leave in the summer.

Welcome to Girona for the next 3 years.
They look like a decent shot for the promotion playoffs at least. Hopefully we get him a few good loans though, he'll need them if he has any shot of getting a work permit I would think.

anyone seen any of him? I can only naively go off the fact that since Jesus Real seem to have first choice of Brazilian talent with Vinicius, Rodrygo and Reinier so wonder why they haven't picked this guy up?

hopefully we have picked up a diamond in the rough here and he isnt another one that will disappear into obscurity.....the highlights are really encouraging...very attacking and great with the ball at his feet going forward.....wonder if he can actually defend though

looks like he would be more suited to playing an attacking wide midfield role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.