Yan Couto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if he has access to a European passport? Struggle to see us being able to get a Visa for him if not - a bit of Luiz situation again, but the rumored initial fees for Couto are even lower.

Nah, - from a country where no decent player has ever come out of, too tall and much to slow.
And way beyond his best years.

Keep reading about him being in the Squad from July, but does/will he get a permit?

Keep reading about him being in the Squad from July, but does/will he get a permit?
Most likely the potential 12M euro fee should help with that, but the reports and such don't report it as an issue, so he'll most likely be able to get one.

His fee should probably be enough, especially with talk of loaning him to Leeds he must already be set with one.

I believe we're missing the point here, City acquired him because he was their first choice future R/B and not the chap from Sporting Lisbon. The boy his very talented and also hard working to succeed with City which to me is the right way to sign a player of his caliber for City.

I think hes definitely going to get a look in during pre season. If he impresses then us selling Cancelo would give us more cash to put towards other signings.

He loves to dribble from the videos Ive watched - thikn he will give a fair few people a heart attack dribbling out of defence if he gets his chance! - Not sure that Pep will want that and may train it out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.