Yangel Herrera - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a really big opportunity for him. Could make a strong name for himself.

Huesca used him as a defensive midfielder and occasional right back, where he managed to pick up 5 bookings in 16 games, thus a suspension. Unsure whether we’d would rate him above Luiz, yet as a regular starter for Venezuela, it might be that it would be easier to obtain a work permit for Herrera. Doubt I’ll ever understand that points system. :-)

Herrera was MoM in Granada’s 2-0 La Liga win against Barcelona playing in his preferred DM role. Granada at top of La Liga. Seems to be making a good impression.

Seems to be starting every game for a team that's flying.

Anyone been watching him? Is he going to be one of the players we flip or is he a viable option for backing up rodri down the line?

Seems to be starting every game for a team that's flying.

Anyone been watching him? Is he going to be one of the players we flip or is he a viable option for backing up rodri down the line?
He's been solid, the team is very effective and on a roll at the minute. Tough to say if we will keep him on, if it was Fernandinhos last year I'd say yes. We could of course loan him for another season to come back 2021. I think he moves on like Douglas Luiz and we have a buy back.

According to ‘Whoscored’ rating stats he averages out as their best player so far this season. He has started 6 of 9 games for Granada in La Liga (he was not involved at all in the the first 2) and Granada have kept clean sheets in 5 of the 6 Herrera has started. The one game in which Herrera started as sub Granada conceded before he came on. The only goals conceded when Herrera has been on the pitch were against Real Madrid. Remarkable stats!

As I recall the agreement was a season long loan with option to buy. No figures for a fee were released. What I didn’t realise is he is out of contract with City at the end of this season. So on this basis looks like we will be losing him.

Doubt we'll ever see him in a City shirt, but his performances thus far make me think we could make a tidy profit on him. According to transfermarkt, the fee we bought him for was €900k.

Doubt we'll ever see him in a City shirt, but his performances thus far make me think we could make a tidy profit on him. According to transfermarkt, the fee we bought him for was €900k.
Thought his contract runs out at same time as his loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.