Yangel Herrera

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect New York would be more likely, MLS in general is really targeting the S. American and Central American market for young players now, rather than the expensive, ageing Europeans.

I maybe wrong but I think you Cannot sign for CFG as not a club and should be registered with a club. Would also fall foul of 3rd part ownership rules. Other reports saying signed for us/Pep and arriving after current under 20s comp.

New signing Yangel Herrera (19) will go on loan to Vieira's New York City FC before making the jump to Guardiola's Manchester City. [AS]

Herrera will try to occupy the great gap left by Frank Lampard in the New York City FC midfield. [AS]

Scored a neat bullet header for Granada in their 2-0 win in La Liga opener against Athletic Bilbao at weekend and followed that with a brace in Granada’s 4-0 Europa league win in midweek.

Fantastic start for him, wishing him and Granada well for season.

He is a good player, had a solid season last year and I think if there was no COVID then a few clubs would have put up the cash. I expect he goes for 20m+ next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.