Yank fans can you help me please

Sports bars are everywhere in big cities, the problem is finding one that will be open at 7:00am for most games on the west coast.

MCFC Hollywood, I think is the supporters club in that area. Not sure where they meet but I've seen members "enjoying" beer at sometime between 0600 & 0700 on twitter. There will be places open I'm sure.

Thanks for all your responses

Hollywood Blues choices seem to look good

And in regards to the bloods are they just like any other cocky red twats where they will just need a quick backhander or am I best off with a 9mm handgun to disperse them after the match

If you are choosing to carry "a strap" I'd take the 40 caliber over the 9mm. Nice blend of capacity and stopping power. ;)

TKK -- Maggie McGarry's is definitely the City bar in San Francisco. No food, just drinks. The Arsenal supporters also meet usually meet up there. MM will always open early (even 4:45 am for the very earliest matches). I don't live and work in San Francisco proper any more so I watch elsewhere nowadays (Marin County) but always a good group at MM.

camerons at half moon bay off of the PCH
GREAT PUB but footy at 7 am may be a tough ask
Great thing about NBC every game is televised
Confirm the channel with your hotel
Go out the night before
Roll over and watch them BLUES

For San Diego, the best place is the Shakespeare Pub on India Street. I've lived here since 1990 and can tell you that it is where most Brits go. You can get a good English breakfast too! I'd say just come over to my house, but I've just sold it and am moving to Seattle. Trust my advice, I'm a lifelong blue, ex-Kippax season ticket holder. CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.