Yaya Banner For Next Season

rickmcfc

What do you all think?

51buv9.jpg

Would be a bit sad in my very humble opinion.

However, one thing I am very confident of is Yaya is fucking brilliant and will be a monster for us next season. He could easily be our most important player next season regardless of who we sign. He strikes me as the kind of player who will definitely be better in his second premiership season with a full pre-season behind him.

jay_mcfc said:
However, one thing I am very confident of is Yaya is fucking brilliant and will be a monster for us next season. He could easily be our most important player next season regardless of who we sign. He strikes me as the kind of player who will definitely be better in his second premiership season with a full pre-season behind him.

jay_mcfc said:

His biggest asset is he's a winner. 100% absolute fucking winner.

He constantly wants the ball every time, and if he doesn't it you can see his frustration. Then he goes looking for it again. He wants the ball no matter where he is on the pitch or who is around him.

He's a winner, and we need more of his mentality if we are to succeed

Hes the 1 player who gets on my nerves the most. From being shit and doing little and blowing out of his arse 1 week. To the next week being brilliant and putting in a top class preformance and scoring goals. Next season I hope to god he looses a bit of weight he could do with loosing a stone in my view so he is a bit like Vieira of old but better going forward more dynamic than what he is then he will be a huge player for us in the coming season. Dont forget next season the African Cup of Nations is on as well so we will be missing him for the best part of a month we need to start fast next season and hopefully Yaya and the others are going to be more of a settled bunch next season.

leighton said:
Hes the 1 player who gets on my nerves the most. From being shit and doing little and blowing out of his arse 1 week. To the next week being brilliant and putting in a top class preformance and scoring goals. Next season I hope to god he looses a bit of weight he could do with loosing a stone in my view so he is a bit like Vieira of old but better going forward more dynamic than what he is then he will be a huge player for us in the coming season. Dont forget next season the African Cup of Nations is on as well so we will be missing him for the best part of a month we need to start fast next season and hopefully Yaya and the others are going to be more of a settled bunch next season.

well if he has a proper non world cup pre-season to adjust his body to the Premier League then I think there'll be less of that.

jay_mcfc said:

+1 well said.

jay_mcfc said:

100% this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.