yaya needs to stop acting like a tw@t

FeedTheGoat10 said:
I've noticed he pushes opposition players a lot, in the head even. He's been unpunished for it so far but I can imagine one day someone will go down and possibly get him sent off. Brilliant player but sometimes I wonder if he's right in the head.
Did it to Mata and kicked him to boot. In the return leg they still werent fond of each other. Yaya is a dick to the opposition players sometimes. But hey, he's our dick :P

didactic said:
Ahh a thread slagging off our best player by far this whole season.

Excellent.
Fuck off to the Ceebeebies forum then if a 2 sided debate is too much for you

Yaya is an automatic starter, one of the first names on the team sheet. On top of that, he went all the way in the African Cup of Nations.

The guy must be knackered. There's no way he could go through that and still be playing his 'juggernaut' style of play effectively in every match.

During the Wembley S/F last year, Yaya threw a hissy fit at half time about how people were approaching the game. It worked a treat, if you remember.

I'm glad he's a bit ticked off. It shows the club's success is important to him - unlike certain other twats of the Adam Johnson persuasion, who will have long since ceased to give us a second thought by the time he hits the beach this summer.

Lazy, apathetic twat. This goes for Herman as well.

YaYa has been immense for us this season.

Of course I am concerned about his penchant for kicking out at players e.g. Mata. He is wrong, totally wrong and he will get found out for it if he continues with that kind of behaviour (including bad mouthing to referees). STOP now YaYa - you can be above that behaviour.

YaYa was great at the end of last season. I can think of a couple of important goals off the top of my head. Just hope he finishes the season on form in the way we know he can be.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Dax777 said:
Its in The Blood said:
I desire this before. Go back to the Barry and NDj midfield and put Yaya infront with the front three all rotating. So a 4231formation. It kills the oppositions midfield and on occasions we have 4 forwards. Yaya used to come forward and get his head on crosses. Now doesn't get that far due to holding roll.
Let's go out with a bang if it's not to be our year.
Arrh! You almost got it right :)

4231- City's best starting formation. But the best players to prosecute it are as follows

Hart
Micah.Komps.Lescott.Clichy
Pizzarro..Barry
Silva..Yaya..Nasri
Aguero

Then sub for form as the game goes on. If Mancini plays this team. With a striker (Balotelli coming in for Pizzaro and another striker for Silva if we are tied or down around the 70th) We will win out the season, and run United close for the title.

If we go on all these Nigel, Milner, Dzeko, Johnson, Balotelli starting permutations, we will fall further behind United.

I knew there was a footballing brain in there somewhere;)

This is the only team and formation we should have played as soon as Pizarro attained a modicum of fitness.

It's all about trust at the highest level and pressurised situations.

Having the stated line-up reduces the percentages in gifting away possession of the football.

Balotelli and Dzeko don't afford us this. We started to see the germ of its effectiveness in the opening 35 minutes against Bolton.

Pizarro gets us upfield and Yaya gets to do what he does best.

As for Yaya, give over, some people, he has very high standards and his frustrations with others is justified.

Yes.

Agree with what op is saying as he has pissed me off with his slamming the ball down antics but the good far outweighs the bad with him by a million fucking miles (ounces).

Its in The Blood said:
I desire this before. Go back to the Barry and NDj midfield and put Yaya infront with the front three all rotating. So a 4231formation. It kills the oppositions midfield and on occasions we have 4 forwards. Yaya used to come forward and get his head on crosses. Now doesn't get that far due to holding roll.

Good shout in general... hope NDJ is still properly up for it... he was anonymaous in the Macams game

dom said:
Its in The Blood said:

Good shout in general... hope NDJ is still properly up for it... he was anonymaous in the Macams game

Yep, but going out with a bang doesn't equate to starting de jong in midfield. The team that destroyed united at the swamp would do for me. Why no Barry or Milner lately? Unless they are injured it seems very injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.