Yaya Racially Abused On Twitter

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

It's just been reported on 5 live that yaya has received lots of racist replies, after describing our victory yesterday as a "great win," on his twitter account.

Let's hope all the knuckle dragging rag scum responsible are caught and punished to the full extent of the law.

Ive got to a point in my life now where I no longer get angry at such things but instead almost feel sorry for the neanderthal wankers.

Imagine being angry at a sportsman on Twitter and resorting to disgusting comments on the colour of his skin. Imagine typing that out. Imagine waking up the next day and being that person. Then waking up the following day and still being that person.

Must be awful to be so fucking backward and basic in every sense.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Its just been reported on 5 live that yaya has received lots of racist replies, after describing our victory yesterday as a "great win," on his twitter account.

Let's hope all the knuckle dragging rag scum responsible are caught and punished to the full extent of the law.

Why oh why do professional footballers really bother with this type of social media ?

oakiecokie said:
Its just been reported on 5 live that yaya has received lots of racist replies, after describing our victory yesterday as a "great win," on his twitter account.

Why oh why do professional footballers really bother with this type of social media ?

I'm not on twitter and don't much care for it but anyone who uses it is entitled not to get shit like that posted at them. Why should footballers avoid it just because there are some brain-dead knobheads using it?

If you want to see just how foul it was, open the spoiler tags. Don't open them if you're offended by the mere sight of racism.

You'll note a common denominator, maybe the behaviour of "Captain, Leader, Legend" impacted their young minds.

Hopefully these dimwits will get a knock at the door tomorrow. Twitter is full of these kids trying to be 'edgy'.

B1jTbwpIYAExur9.jpg:large

B1ihGGfCQAA2CSr.jpg:large

lancs blue said:
oakiecokie said:

I'm not on twitter and don't much care for it but anyone who uses it is entitled not to get shit like that posted at them. Why should footballers avoid it just because there are some brain-dead knobheads using it?

Hey I`m in full agreement with you.But surely anyone with a brain cell would realise its not the best place to visit without getting all kinds of shit thrown at you,by morons.Fuck me you only have to look at some of the fucking Rags who come on here and get a welcoming reception from us to know that football tribalism holds no bounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.