Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Was on the world cup daily podcast yesterday talking about the City players playing in the world cup. Was complimentary about all of them and spoke really warmly of our fans. Many of the quotes that have come from his camp over the years have been quite damaging, but whenever I've seen him speak for himself he's actually come across pretty well.

Was on the world cup daily podcast yesterday talking about the City players playing in the world cup. Was complimentary about all of them and spoke really warmly of our fans. Many of the quotes that have come from his camp over the years have been quite damaging, but whenever I've seen him speak for himself he's actually come across pretty well.
Aside from calling pep a racist,he is always trying to get us to back him up,he's blown it this time

Tore is completely bonkers. His ego seems to be huge judging by the way he seems to think he controls the African fan base and that because pep doesn’t rate him can only be through racism. Looking back we’re very lucky he did what he did for us and didn’t cause more problems. He was a massive factor in most recent successes we’ve had but clearly his mind can’t contemplate that pep thinks other players are better.

I think these guys are in a different world to us ordinary people
The ego in their own mind is massive, if theyre not in the team there must be a sinister reason

If the club didnt get me a birthday cake..

Doesn’t take away what he did for the club in my view. I don’t expect any player to have a true affinity to the club or their manager. Hired guns at the end of the day. He got us to our first final in years, then sealed the deal in that final. Pivotal in every trophy after that with the exception of this seasons’ haul. Comes across as a bit of a strange chap, but that doesn’t take away from what he’s done for us.
Takes away from me tbh. I know what you mean about them all playing for money, but Yaya was trying to destroy what we got at City, he would have us fail as long as he brings down Pep. Nullifies everything he did, even if it was for money.

Takes away from me tbh. I know what you mean about them all playing for money, but Yaya was trying to destroy what we got at City, he would have us fail as long as he brings down Pep. Nullifies everything he did, even if it was for money.
This! Just a sad shame. Though I still remember some of the magical moments, I can’t help but think he’s soured his relationship with us ☹️ :0(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.