Yaya to leave soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kladze

Couldn't find a thread about this. Thoughts? I sure hope he doesn't want out this summer, or the next, or the one after that.

http://www.givemesport.com/465377-yaya-toure-raises-doubts-about-manchester-city-future?autoplay=on

Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has fuelled speculation he could leave the Etihad Stadium this summer after admitting he doesn't know what the future holds for him.

Sport Witness reports how the Ivory Coast international intimated in an interview with France 24 that a move away from the recently-crowned Premier League champions might be a possibility.

"In football we don't know what is going to happen tomorrow," he said. "We know as a professional footballer the ambitions of a couple of clubs now.

"On my part, I was able to be in a different country, a different club and I don't doubt about my adaptation, it's unbelievable.

"I've always been able to adapt quick and in a difficult situation and have this feeling that I don't know where the football is going to put me."

Toure added: "I don't know where I will go and I don't know where the football is going to bring me, but the most important thing is we don't know what can happen tomorrow.

"Always as a footballer I want to improve, and to be winning something and I will always want to be in the winning team, winning part and winning club. For the moment I think City is doing well but don't know tomorrow."

Toure was one of Manuel Pellegrini's star performers in 2013/14, netting 20 league goals to help the Citizens reclaim the domestic crown from local rivals Manchester United on the final day of the season.

I am the owner of an unknown sports website? How on earth am I going to get hits to my site? *Scratches head*

I KNOW, I'LL PUBLISH SHIT!

Kladze said:
Couldn't find a thread about this. Thoughts? I sure hope he doesn't want out this summer, or the next, or the one after that.

http://www.givemesport.com/465377-yaya-toure-raises-doubts-about-manchester-city-future?autoplay=on

Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has fuelled speculation he could leave the Etihad Stadium this summer after admitting he doesn't know what the future holds for him.

Sport Witness reports how the Ivory Coast international intimated in an interview with France 24 that a move away from the recently-crowned Premier League champions might be a possibility.

"In football we don't know what is going to happen tomorrow," he said. "We know as a professional footballer the ambitions of a couple of clubs now.

"On my part, I was able to be in a different country, a different club and I don't doubt about my adaptation, it's unbelievable.

"I've always been able to adapt quick and in a difficult situation and have this feeling that I don't know where the football is going to put me."

Toure added: "I don't know where I will go and I don't know where the football is going to bring me, but the most important thing is we don't know what can happen tomorrow.

"Always as a footballer I want to improve, and to be winning something and I will always want to be in the winning team, winning part and winning club. For the moment I think City is doing well but don't know tomorrow."

Toure was one of Manuel Pellegrini's star performers in 2013/14, netting 20 league goals to help the Citizens reclaim the domestic crown from local rivals Manchester United on the final day of the season.

Givemesport........got their fingers on the pulse I'm sure

Givemesport? Really?
Don't worry about it mate, Yaya will retire here if the club let him.

dobobobo said:
I am the owner of an unknown sports website? How on earth am I going to get hits to my site? *Scratches head*

Hope you're right, but the quotes make me worried.

dobobobo said:

And get a mate to post a link on Bluemoon ;-)

Shirley said:
dobobobo said:

And get a mate to post a link on Bluemoon ;-)
Found it on Newsnow tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.