Yaya to NYCFC?

Definitely time for him to go. Form fell off a cliff and no longer has the strong desire to give his all which he had last season.

We should let him go to NYCFC in January. He won’t play much anyway here.

He's behind Gundogan and Danilo in the pecking order for me, plus Delph once we have another left full, I wouldn't complain if we were to let him go in January. Can't see him enjoying the MLS though, what that league lacks in quality it makes up for in speed and intensity.

Cant see it in January as I think he is due a farewell similar to Zabaleta for his service from the club.

He scored the most important goal before the Kun strike in removing that massive trophy drought on our shoulders.

If we can get a younger defensive midfielder in as replacement I can only see it as making the squad stronger, so it is a yes from me. We should not have renewed his agreement this summer.

It would be a good move for yaya and both clubs, all I ask is we get to say goodbye and thank him for what he has done for our club over the last 5 years we would not be the team we are now and won so many trophies without yayas influnce.

The owners want NYC to start bringing through more homegrown players.

I'm still personally surprised that the eds loan thing had dried up a tad. I can defo imagine someone like a Lukas Nmecha learning a little from the MLS. Even Foden would surely get game time over there now in a shirt term loan. Not saying I'd do it, but it's an avenue to consider but one seemingly closed off.

NY have finished for the season anyway.

If we're going to massage a selling fee we could do it in May rather than January, it's a long season and he could still have a part to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.