Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know where to put this

Yaya Touré and his agent Dimitri Seluk have together donated £100,000 to the victims of last night's bomb attack on Manchester Arena.

Seluk: "The news that an eight-year-old girl went to see her favourite singer and didn't return home is too much to bear."

Seluk: "Yaya and I want to help. We talked this morning about what happened and he asked me what he thought we could do

Don't know where to put this

Yaya Touré and his agent Dimitri Seluk have together donated £100,000 to the victims of last night's bomb attack on Manchester Arena.

Seluk: "The news that an eight-year-old girl went to see her favourite singer and didn't return home is too much to bear."

Seluk: "Yaya and I want to help. We talked this morning about what happened and he asked me what he thought we could do

+1
a good guy indeed. hopefully, the good in people will defeat these hideous acts... and some ass kicking of course...

Wasn't aware that he'd signed. He's been offered a shorter deal with significantly less money than he wanted though. If he's signed it, fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.