Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Definitely. I love this football club,” he told Sky Sports when asked if he wants to stay at Manchester City beyond this season.

Yaya also took the time to praise his manager, Pep Guardiola, for his efforts in getting him back to his best.

“Last year I was overweight, it was a difficult situation, there were a lot of problems with my family. I was talking with him (Pep) most of the time and people were not seeing that on the screen. Those talks will stay between him and me. He knows what I can do and what I’m capable of doing,”

“He’s been honest with me. He is the guy that pushed me up, made me come back and that’s why I’m feeling respectful with him and that’s why I want to show him he was right.”

While Pep and Yaya have had their differences in the past, it appears that they now have a very good relationship.

“He is a special guy in football..” said Touré.

I was pretty happy reading this morning that Yaya said he loves the club. Well there he is, Seluk the snake is right on fuckin' cue to bring it all down as usual. He'll be off, probably to Milan or a club like that, we no longer completely rely on him so this nob can't get away with saying whatever he wants. Every player who's contract is expiring was told we would make a decision at the end of the season, March is not the end of the season you bellend.

The man is all bluster.

Pay it no mind.

And frankly, if the rags want to pay Yaya the money required, plus Rooney, Ibra, De Gea and pig fucker all get 300K a week, let them. It'll hasten their fall.

I am not arsed one way or the other. He earned the right for an extension but not at the wages that Yaya and his agent are probably demanding.

Looks done tbh. Maybe can do a job in a low intensity game against teams sitting back, but it was almost embarrassing for him in the second half today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.