Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked tired today and his age...Liverpool swarmed him when ever he had the ball they knew he was the one to knick the ball off with there pressing and he struggled with it....I thought if Pep hadn't taken him off when he did he would of been sent off for a 2nd yellow as he was lunging into challenges last ditch....he is ok against the average Prem sides but today showed he can't be trusted any longer against the better sides for me

Liability, that's clear - I wonder now if Pep will even go less to him, despite pressing needs at improving the distribution in midfield

He had some good touches but looked
off the pace and desperately slow.As good as he's been recently it's time to let him go with our heartfelt thanks T the end of the season. Hopefully he's got a couple more great Wembley goals in him.

First half he was one of the better players I thought but maybe it time to get rid of all the out of contract players and most the the Mancini side now. Only silva and Kun worth keeping.

He's had a nice little swan song to his time with us but it is as clear as day against youthful dynamic teams his mobility is a major problem - hence why we are seeing less and less of those Yaya runs and more bookings and fouls. Time to say goodbye and Pep knows it.

I've preciously slated Yaya whilst he was omitted from squad selection, but Since coming back, he's given a lot more commitment than last season. We all know he's not the player he was, but I've got sick of eating humble pie. Probably best If he left the club in the summer. but a years contract as DM cover makes sense.

Thought today when he came on his passing was bloody awful, time to let him go this summer.

He's not the kind of player you bring on as a sub, it takes him too long to get going. Mis-placed more passes today than he probably has all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.