Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya will probably come on as a sub once or twice more, but unless we suffer a midfield injury crisis, I can't see him starting anymore games.

Sounds like Toure is still in Guardiola's bad books, judging by the comments at today's press conference. Presumably fitness isn't the issue, as Guardiola stated that he was fit, so presumably it's down to attitude?

Sounds like Toure is still in Guardiola's bad books, judging by the comments at today's press conference. Presumably fitness isn't the issue, as Guardiola stated that he was fit, so presumably it's down to attitude?
Or cake?

Sounds like he is coasting his last season earning money for nothing,hoping he will get a big send off in may,not going to enamour himself to anyone doing that

Yaya will probably come on as a sub once or twice more, but unless we suffer a midfield injury crisis, I can't see him starting anymore games.
Think your right. I know something has obviously gone on with Pep but I'd like to think he could get some game time before the season finishes.

Be gutted if we can't just cheer him for one last time, He's just been such an important signing that I think he deserves it.

See what happens I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.