Yaya Toure - ACON

salfordblues

There's a big game for us this weekend. Forget the World Cup qualifiers, tomorrow night we find out whether Yaya will be leaving in January again.

Ivory Coast currrently lead Senegal 4-2 from first leg however this game is in Dakar, Cisse and Ba are both expected to start and look in good form.

You only have to look back to our performances and back to back cup exits last season to show how much we missed him. If Senegal were to progress it'd be a massive boost to us as Yaya is central to our side. Mancini never rotates him and alongside Hart he's the first name on the team sheet.

Come on Senegal!

As much as I wish Yaya could stay and be part of our team, I don't think it's fair for him if we wished Ivory Coast's loss.

de niro said:
Young said:
As much as I wish Yaya could stay and be part of our team, I don't think it's fair for him if we wished Ivory Coast's loss.

fuck that, we need yaya.

"fuck that, we need yaya." - Ivory Coast.

Well we dont have to worry about a 2 leg tie in league cup this year. We were awful through January last year, Feb and March as well but generally January

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well we dont have to worry about a 2 leg tie in league cup this year. We were awful through January last year, Feb and March as well but generally January

Yes but we may be contemplating a more important two legged tie in February.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.