Yaya Toure - ACON

We were fortunate last year it was just us and the rags but its a 4 horse race this year and Yaya will be vital so I'm praying Senegal do the business.

Young said:
de niro said:
Young said:
As much as I wish Yaya could stay and be part of our team, I don't think it's fair for him if we wished Ivory Coast's loss.

fuck that, we need yaya.

"fuck that, we need yaya." - Ivory Coast.

Of course they want yaya - but i don't support ivory coast. So fuck that, we need yaya"

He would've retired after winning the ACOn if that moron Drogba had not missed that penalty in the final

Out of the top four team it pains me to say this, but the Scum will come out of this the best.
Arsenal, Chelsea and ourselves could all lose key players over the duration of the tournament, this could give them the edge in what will no doubt be a tight title chase

stevetheblue1967 said:
Out of the top four team it pains me to say this, but the Scum will come out of this the best.
Arsenal, Chelsea and ourselves could all lose key players over the duration of the tournament, this could give them the edge in what will no doubt be a tight title chase
No. Didn't help them last year either

Question : could we - as a full 110% Yaya dependant team - afford to miss him for 4 weeks just like last season ?
The answer is no, hell no. We would be screwed real hard.
Go Senegal, Go !

YAYA who

only joking we must forget last season and we have cover for both holding and forward midfield roles yaya can play

also kompany could move into midfield with richards at centerback

salfordblues said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well we dont have to worry about a 2 leg tie in league cup this year. We were awful through January last year, Feb and March as well but generally January

Yes but we may be contemplating a more important two legged tie in February.

Im going to hang my bollocks on the line and say I dont think we will need to worry about that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.