Yaya Toure apologises for accusing Guardiola of ‘having problems with Africans’

HelloCity

No subscription required.

“I want to apologise for what happened, I want to apologise for doing something wrong,” Toure has said.

“When something happens that is wrong and you make a mistake, or people use your name and use you to do some wrong stuff, you have to make it OK,” Toure says. “This one was wrong. I want to apologise for what happened, I want to apologise for doing something wrong.

“We decided we would try to communicate with some important people at the club to apologise and say I’ve been indecent to the club.

What a player but proper bellend off it - glad he's apologised but I think he'll be waiting a long time for Pep to make contact with him.
No doubt Pep will be asked about it at the very next chance. Will be interesting to hear his response.

No subscription required.

“I want to apologise for what happened, I want to apologise for doing something wrong,” Toure has said.

“When something happens that is wrong and you make a mistake, or people use your name and use you to do some wrong stuff, you have to make it OK,” Toure says. “This one was wrong. I want to apologise for what happened, I want to apologise for doing something wrong.

“We decided we would try to communicate with some important people at the club to apologise and say I’ve been indecent to the club.
Is he after a job?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.