Yaya Toure apologises

Yeah I would have thought Yaya's apology for both of them was more or less enough for Pep to put an end to his freezing out.

Within 15mins of Yaya posting online Seluk went on air and said he doesn't apologise and has no idea why Yaya is doing so.

Literally the worst agent ever. All he had to do was keep his gob shut.
Bizarre.

It seems that Pep is demanding an apology from Seluk rather than from Yaya.

Now that this has transpired, will Yaya drop Seluk as his agent?

Would not surprise me if Pep (directed by the club) refuses questions about this in his presser just in case there are possible legal ramifications.
Snake of an agent we are dealing with.

Yaya has apologised and Yaya can't control what his snake of an agent says, so that should be the end of it

Pep should accept the apology and say that Yaya is back in the squad. Can't really see him ever commanding a starting place in the team though

Bizarre.

It seems that Pep is demanding an apology from Seluk rather than from Yaya.

Now that this has transpired, will Yaya drop Seluk as his agent?

Of course not. This is designed by Seluk to try to make Pep look bad. The average football fan reading this story says ok, Yaya apologized but now Pep is going back on his word. We know that is not true but it is good press for Yaya.

Of course not. This is designed by Seluk to try to make Pep look bad. The average football fan reading this story says ok, Yaya apologized but now Pep is going back on his word. We know that is not true but it is good press for Yaya.
Agree.

I now expect the obvious counter from Pep - I appreciate Yaya's apology - but what I wanted is an apology from Seluk. Until Seluk apologizes, Yaya will not play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.