Yaya Toure apologises

Yaya has apologised and Yaya can't control what his snake of an agent says, so that should be the end of it

Pep should accept the apology and say that Yaya is back in the squad. Can't really see him ever commanding a starting place in the team though

Seeing as Yaya is Seluk's biggest client and main income source I think Touré really should be able to control what Seluk says. If he disagrees then it's easy to come out and say that. Touré should be the one in a position of power but it seems to be the other way around.

Yaya has stated that the views of others do not represent his,so,If thats the case and this apology is sincere,why the fuck is he still employing the man who made the comments and who has kept this circus going for the past couple of years?
Until Yaya actually comes out and gives his reasoning for such,then his words are empty and mean fuck all in my eyes.

Yeah I would have thought Yaya's apology for both of them was more or less enough for Pep to put an end to his freezing out.

Within 15mins of Yaya posting online Seluk went on air and said he doesn't apologise and has no idea why Yaya is doing so.

Literally the worst agent ever. All he had to do was keep his gob shut.

It's ridiculous...If Seluk had kept his gob shut it could be smoothed over...genuinely believes he just likes the publicity...any publicity...the thing is...What will happen when Yaya retires?

No player will touch him with a barge pole

Has Ya Ya really needed this man, certainly for the last few years? He should have waved goodbye a while back. I would like to see an agent free Ya Ya contribute but wonder if there is more to this than just a pratt of an agent mouthing off. Whatever, Ya Ya will always be a legend so it would be great if something could turn out positively for all concerned....minus Seluk

Has Ya Ya really needed this man, certainly for the last few years? He should have waved goodbye a while back. I would like to see an agent free Ya Ya contribute but wonder if there is more to this than just a pratt of an agent mouthing off. Whatever, Ya Ya will always be a legend so it would be great if something could turn out positively for all concerned....minus Seluk
He has been a close friend for years,they are godfathers to each others children and he has got yaya rich and famous,he will never ditch him sadly

One possible situation that may explain why Yaya has persisted with Seluk is that Seluk somehow has leverage on Yaya that makes staying with him the only/easier option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.