Yaya Toure apologises

Seeing as Yaya is Seluk's biggest client and main income source I think Touré really should be able to control what Seluk says. If he disagrees then it's easy to come out and say that. Touré should be the one in a position of power but it seems to be the other way around.

Looks like they've got a bit of a unique relationship. Yaya says he owes everything to him and sees him as a father figure. In his statement today Yaya has basically said he doesn't agree with what Seluk has said. Short of sacking him and publicly criticising him, which he'll never do if they're as close as it appears, not sure what else Yaya can do now

PEP: I spoke with Yaya today, of course it’s a private conversation. It’s good news for Manchester City.
PEP: Yaya is in all our meetings and all our training sessions. I spoke with him and it’s good, that’s all. Now we focus on #cityvboro.

It's a shame his agent has not responded positively to Yaya's comments.

It's clear Yaya wants to play for the club again, but his agent's antics are stopping him once again.

I personally would like to see Yaya play at least one league game before he leaves us this summer (possibly even in January), he has been a wonderful player to watch for me.

i'm glad the situation is resolved, better that than some childish spat lasting until he leaves

even if he only trots out for 3 or 4 late subs it's a good job done

PEP: TOURE GOOD NEWS FOR CITY

As expected, Toure is first up for discussion, though it seems Guardiola wants to keep the matter in house.

"I spoke with Yaya today, of course it’s a private conversation. It’s good news for Manchester City.

"Yaya is in all our meetings and all our training sessions. I spoke with him and it’s good, that’s all. Now we focus on Middlesbrough."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.