Yaya Toure apologises

We are stronger with Yaya, therefore lets use Yaya until the last day of his contract.

I couldn't care less about his feelings....etc, employees gets paid to serve the company NOT not love it.

Sweeping up the stands , cleaning toilets perhaps ?

Nowhere near the pitch or players .

Yaya - I wish to express my like of Cake. While in Manchester, I've had the opportunity to eat many Cakes. And I like Cake.

Did I mention that I like Cake?

And, uh, yeah, maybe my agent was a bit off lately.

Please let me play!

According to even newer reports, it's actuall Yaya who's been refusing to play for City all this time as he's still awaiting birthday cake apologies ... ;-)

Complete and utter nonsense. Yaya has swallowed his pride and apologised. He can't be held accountable for that pr*ck of an agent. It maybe that Yaya now wants rid of him but he could still be contractually tied to the fool.

He's done what's been asked, great news, now time to bring him back into the fold.

Utter shite ! Take the fucking blinkers off fcs.

Yaya - I wish to express my like of Cake. While in Manchester, I've had the opportunity to eat many Cakes. And I like Cake.

Please let me play!
Jesus Christ! I can't believe you beat me to a cake joke!!

Please let me play!

Brill, simply brill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.