Yaya Toure behaviour

kunaguero10

Once again got booked for a reaction. I'd like to think they built fines for bookings into his contract, but I doubt it.

Next year they could stack up and see him suspended, and one of these days he'll make a silly foul whilst on a needless yellow and get sent off. Imagine if he missed the final because of it.

Pathetic.

He's an absolute beast of a man, and he has been fantastic for us. However, he does seem to have a petulant streak in him. In a fairly high proportion of games, he'll be backchatting to the ref (something Shrek rightly gets slaughtered on here for). And today, he picks up a stupid yellow for kicking the ball away. Why does such a class player feel the need to do that?

Got booked for kicking the ball away after the ref had blown for a foul , didn't he ?

Either way it was yet another totally needless booking , and Yaya needs to cut them out.

kp789 said:
Is it petulance or passion?

Petulance. He's a professional footballer, he knows he's going to get booked when he kicks the ball away, or his favourite one, throwing the ball into the ground in front of the ref. Whether it should be a bookable offence or not is another argument, but he shouldn't do it because he gets booked every time!

mansour's tow ropes said:
Once again got booked for a reaction. I'd like to think they built fines for bookings into his contract, but I doubt it.

Next year they could stack up and see him suspended, and one of these days he'll make a silly foul whilst on a needless yellow and get sent off. Imagine if he missed the final because of it.

Frustration was at dick head Barry, who pulled the player back when he lost the ball
but we still had posession.
Fuckin clueless at times.

Its the picking up the ball and slamming it down which pisses me off, after so many bookings you'd think he'd have learned but its hardly a major issue yaya is brilliant and these bookings rarely lead to a sending off for him, thought he and barry were brilliant in the first half today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.