Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Bless him.

He did not like getting the curly finger from the top man which ruined his birthday.
He would have liked to have slept a bit longer before the world cup.

He said it himself last week he would like to fight for the champions league and then move on again.
He has given us 4 wonderful years and he has been rewarded handsomely.

Have your blow out Yaya
Enjoy your world cup

See you in July and we will talk money then.

So Yaya firstly said "Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously", then said "Everything dimitry said is true".

He sounds like a spoilt child and is the laughing stock of world football, all because City didn't wish him happy birthday.

He has disrespected the clubs name for me because with the comments his agent made and now Yaya agreeing to what his agent has said he is making out City house a load of over-pampered spoilt players.

If he carries on like this I want him to leave.

Lancet Fluke said:
May be off topic or may be vaguely relevant if Yaya is unhappy. Did people notice during the title presentation that Yaya seemed to be really fucked off and actually having a row with people at one point. I may have totally got the wrong end of the stick and he may have just been mucking about but when it was on the big screens it looked really odd to me. Apologies if this has been discussed before but I wasn't on much in the days after the West Ham match and haven't seen it mentioned.

I thought he was squabbling too, but just assumed at the time that was just him mucking about. Rethinking that now! He didn't look happy.

This tweet:

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 1h
My agent was trying to make a point here on my behalf, joke aside.It seems important for me to make a statement..i am going to do so.

Seems to have been made as though this tweet:

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42 2h
Jokes aside. Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to @MCFC by my performances.

Never happened, as though one of them isn't supposed to be there.

Lancet Fluke said:
May be off topic or may be vaguely relevant if Yaya is unhappy. Did people notice during the title presentation that Yaya seemed to be really fucked off and actually having a row with people at one point. I may have totally got the wrong end of the stick and he may have just been mucking about but when it was on the big screens it looked really odd to me. Apologies if this has been discussed before but I wasn't on much in the days after the West Ham match and haven't seen it mentioned.

After the whole team lifted the trophy he passed it onto someone else but his scarf got stuck in the handle and he nearly got choked

Spat his dummy out a bit at that but i dont think it was anything sinister

ChicagoBlue said:
If he wants to go, then sell him!

If he thinks that he is irreplaceable, he will find out in short order that he is dead wrong! Pellegrini gave him the freedom to play without much responsibility. To do that, he needs world class players around him and a manager who will allow it. Good luck with that!

I think Yaya is an IMMENSE player, when "he brings his boots, not his deck chair" (not my quote!), but we all know what he is like with a strop on. No problem, the price starts in the high 20s, and will aid us immeasurably with meeting the £49M net spend this summer!

He has already said he wants to play in Paris and PSG are in the same position as us, so good luck with that Yaya, too!

I believe in Manchester City and NO PLAYER is bigger than that. If Yaya doesn't want to be part of the clubs future........wish him good luck, thank him for his service and cash the big fat check.....at least one top quality player and TWO top salaries!!

Agreed. We've come too far now to put up with this Tevez type behaviour. The club should request a public apology from Ya Ya on behalf of him and his agent or we sell him on (or at least put him on the transfer list). This isn't the first time he's batted his eyes at Barcelona - let's face it if Barca wanted him they would have made an offer. He's not going to get the game time or the wages elsewhere - but perhaps they will wish him happy birthday.

This is clearly Yaya's way of letting everyone know he wants to leave thereby reducing any transfer fee for the buying club.

It's really disappointing that he has behaved this way as he has embarrassed both himself and the club. He should be remembered for all the great performances he has put in for us over the last four years but instead he will be remembered for this...

Looks like he's been hacked to me. Think the club should put this shit to bed asap....the devastation that could be caused through the impending flapping could produce a tsunami of epic proportions!!....fuck this I'm putting my arm bands on just in case.

sam-caddick said:
So Yaya firstly said "Please do not take words that do not come out of MY mouth seriously", then said "Everything dimitry said is true".

He sounds like a spoilt child and is the laughing stock of world football, all because City didn't wish him happy birthday.

He has disrespected the clubs name for me because with the comments his agent made and now Yaya agreeing to what his agent has said he is making out City house a load of over-pampered spoilt players.

If he carries on like this I want him to leave.

Fucking baffling

We are getting the piss ripped out of us by the media and they are loving it, this is not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.