Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Well I've not been watching the interview but it sounds absolutely ridiculous... what an embarrassment for the club, and right after things go so well, all our lads behave fantastically for the entire season, and the team spirit seems higher than ever. I hope for some explanations very soon but it's clear at the very least that this agent is a bumbling fool who should be removed from any association with the club.

Lancet Fluke said:
I'm starting to wonder whether any of those 4 tweets were done by Yaya personally. Seems like there may be several people with access and the first two by maybe someone at the club and the second two by this fucking **** Seluk.

I agree. Listening to him on SSN then you can understand why them 2nd lot of tweets were so poorly wrote.

Cheadle Blue said:
The reasons they are publicly using are just embarrassing, its made us a fucking laughing stock

Nothing serious has happened here, so how the hell has it got to this?

The **** is pimping himslef round all the media links to peddle his shit

How can we go from championship celebrations to this pile of crap

Thats why we have been left with no conclusion but to sell now.

Time to move on.

Cheadle Blue said:
The reasons they are publicly using are just embarrassing, its made us a fucking laughing stock

Nothing serious has happened here, so how the hell has it got to this?

The **** is pimping himslef round all the media links to peddle his shit

How can we go from championship celebrations to this pile of crap

No - its made yaya into a laughing stock and made him look like a right prima-donna

itisrising said:
ChicagoBlue said:
If he wants to go, then sell him!

If he thinks that he is irreplaceable, he will find out in short order that he is dead wrong! Pellegrini gave him the freedom to play without much responsibility. To do that, he needs world class players around him and a manager who will allow it. Good luck with that!

I think Yaya is an IMMENSE player, when "he brings his boots, not his deck chair" (not my quote!), but we all know what he is like with a strop on. No problem, the price starts in the high 20s, and will aid us immeasurably with meeting the £49M net spend this summer!

He has already said he wants to play in Paris and PSG are in the same position as us, so good luck with that Yaya, too!

I believe in Manchester City and NO PLAYER is bigger than that. If Yaya doesn't want to be part of the clubs future........wish him good luck, thank him for his service and cash the big fat check.....at least one top quality player and TWO top salaries!!

But what message does that send to our other top players? If you too throw a hissy-fit, you can leave too? And I doubt he'd fetch that much. He's already on a huge wage and if add a huge transfer fee on top of that, it may be too much for potential suitors for a 31 year old. If Barca came in with a 15M offer, I can imagine Yaya and his agent doing everything in their power to break down that door.

He can spend a season with the EDS

Every club goes through shit likes this. Utd had problems wih Rooney. Arsenal with Van Persie. We just have to handle the situation. My opinion is that he is too valuable to be sold.

All of this is just fucking insane. The club need to get hold of Yaya, ask him what the fuck is going on and either get an acceptable explanation plus an acceptable quote out of him for immediate circulation to the media or fuck him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.