Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Jnr Kisby said:
Cheadle Blue said:
The reasons they are publicly using are just embarrassing, its made us a fucking laughing stock

Nothing serious has happened here, so how the hell has it got to this?

The **** is pimping himslef round all the media links to peddle his shit

How can we go from championship celebrations to this pile of crap

No - its made yaya into a laughing stock and made him look like a right prima-donna

True, but it's also making out that City house a load of over-pampered and spoilt players who think they are bigger than the club.

Can you see a player ever doing this at Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Milan etc??

We cannot stand for this.

I've got absolute respect for everything Yaya has achieved at City and he has always come across as a highly principled guy. There is no way I want him to leave and particularly not under a cloud. Having said that, I've just listened to his appointed representative make my club, our club, the club that pays him a huge salary, the club where the fans sing his name and support him with blind faith, look like a bunch of complete wankers on live television. Whatever is going on in his head or his agents head, that is just unacceptable behaviour and it needs dealing with immediately. If that fucks Yaya's World Cup up then tough shit. If he stands by what his agent has said then I, for one, will be disgusted and disappointed.

unlikelyfan19 said:
I just pray that for once, for once, when this is over, the player looks like the mug, and not the club.

I hope it ends in the agent looking like the mug

hedkandi said:
Perhaps yaya and his agent have got wind of an incoming player who will be in direct competition with him??? Doesn't want to fight for his place.....

with all the pogba and fabregas talk maybe. he could also be looking for a less intense league like ligue 1.

oakiecokie said:
willipp said:
Wow, this is quite incredible viewing on SSN. If there was ever a time for City to make a very clear precise statement about Toure its now. That guy has just absolutely ripped City to pieces. If he truly reflects Yayas views then he'll never be welcome at the club again regardless of what he's done for us on the pitch.

Tevez also thought he was the dogs bollocks and thankfully City showed him who the real boss was. IF any of this is true then the Club need to act now and get on the fucking phone to Yaya and ask him to explain.
Lets be clear on this,NO FUCKER IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB.Well Sheikh Mansour maybe,but the rest can just swivel.

Couldn't agree more. I know it shouldn't but it makes me furious. He is adored by the fans, he is one of the highest paid players in the world at one of the best clubs in the world and because he didn't get a cake and some flowers when we won the league he comes out with this crap.

This cannot run and run over the WC, what are players like Mangala and Fernando thinking when they read this? This could well have bigger implications than just loser Yaya. We need to act swiftly and decisively.

toffee balls said:
blue underpants said:
We are getting the piss ripped out of us by the media and they are loving it, this is not good

Man up you soft git.
Man up!! Have you just heard his agent live on Sky, the whole world is laughing at us, it's my club of 54 years don't like people taking the piss what about you?

My View:

Yaya is genuinely pissed off with the lack of Bugatti's provided to him on his birthday

OR

He wants to leave simply for a new challenge, more money, new location etc. but is aware the club have all the power BUT if his agent shows total disrespect for the club then we will have little choice but to show him the door.

Unfortunately, either way reflects bad on Yaya and right now I'm doubting whether he'll be here in the summer. He isn't replaceable but his loss wouldn't be as bad as people think - having Yaya is a bonus because he is a unique beast but without him we can still have an incredible midfield that betters anyone else in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.