Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

toffee balls said:
sam-caddick said:
Cheadle Blue said:
The reasons they are publicly using are just embarrassing, its made us a fucking laughing stock

Nothing serious has happened here, so how the hell has it got to this?

The **** is pimping himslef round all the media links to peddle his shit

How can we go from championship celebrations to this pile of crap

Thats why we have been left with no conclusion but to sell now.

Time to move on.

Why are we a laughing stock ?

Really? a player has kicked off liek this over a fuckign cake??? it makes us look stupid to have a player treating us in this way, or is it just me?

J3SUS said:
hedkandi said:
Perhaps yaya and his agent have got wind of an incoming player who will be in direct competition with him??? Doesn't want to fight for his place.....

with all the pogba and fabregas talk maybe. he could also be looking for a less intense league like ligue 1.

yep thought that too - maybe he doesnt want to sit on the bench watching maybe Fabregas run riot?

blue underpants said:
toffee balls said:
blue underpants said:
We are getting the piss ripped out of us by the media and they are loving it, this is not good

Man up you soft git.
Man up!! Have you just heard his agent live on Sky, the whole world is laughing at us, it's my club of 54 years don't like people taking the piss what about you?

Exactly Blueunderpants.

This isn't good and it needs sorting.

blue underpants said:
toffee balls said:
blue underpants said:
We are getting the piss ripped out of us by the media and they are loving it, this is not good

Man up you soft git.
Man up!! Have you just heard his agent live on Sky, the whole world is laughing at us, it's my club of 54 years don't like people taking the piss what about you?

We have just completed our best ever season .

Taking the piss out of us for what exactly.

Cheadle Blue said:
toffee balls said:
sam-caddick said:
Thats why we have been left with no conclusion but to sell now.

Time to move on.

Why are we a laughing stock ?

Really? a player has kicked off liek this over a fuckign cake??? it makes us look stupid to have a player treating us in this way, or is it just me?

It makes yaya look the laughing stock. The club will look just fine as long as they don't put up with this utter bullshit.

do you know what is the biggest joke - the BBC Sport Website is clearly changing its whole story based on each tweet its editors see

The cookie monster said:
Oh my god listening to his agent on sky sports
It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my fucking life
Absolutely laying into our club over this birthday saga..

Nothing strange. Last year it was because City wasn't paying Yaya's plane tickets.

The real problem here is Yaya saying he is right.

Yaya is making himself too big for his boots and club should stop this.

He's done a Tevez, players and agents have far too much power, in reality we are in the same boat we were in when Kia wanted a decent pay off, he has made Yaya's position untenable and he will now screw the club and force a move, people seriously think we will get 50/60 million for a player who has forced his way out like he has seriously need your heads looking at! He willno doubt go to Barca for an 'undisclosed' fee and then we will pay over the odds for a replacement. He has slapped everyone over in Abu Dhabi straight in the mouth imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.