Yaya Toure over Dzeko and Balotelli.

Freestyler

It may sound stupid,. but in Aguero's absence or if it happens again this season to Tevez and so on with a striker injured etc..

I'd prefer to play with one striker, with Yaya advanced. With NDJ/Milner/Rodwell being the 2 holding men.

Yesterday i was disappointed with Yaya playing so deep, would of preferred Rodwell and NDJ to start in the middle, with Yaya forward.

It's not that i don't rate either Dzeko or Balotelli, i just don't trust Balotelli and Dzeko it just doesn't seem to be working out.

----------Rodwell-----De Jong

-----------------Yaya

--------Nasri-------------Silva

-----------------Tevez

I wanna see that now, when we lose a striker, or depending on who we play. one holding and a winger, like Sinclair. I think we could of beat Liverpool yesterday in the first half if Yaya was further forward, picking up the ball on the halfway line does us no good. Yaya will do more than Balotelli or Dzeko, given he plays advanced.

It's a good call but what message does it send out to Dzeko and Balotelli?

I'm not convinced by both and Mancini reverted to Yaya when needed in the last 7 games.

Freestyler said:
It may sound stupid,. but in Aguero's absence or if it happens again this season to Tevez and so on with a striker injured etc..

I'd prefer to play with one striker, with Yaya advanced. With NDJ/Milner/Rodwell being the 2 holding men.

Yesterday i was disappointed with Yaya playing so deep, would of preferred Rodwell and NDJ to start in the middle, with Yaya forward.

It's not that i don't rate either Dzeko or Balotelli, i just don't trust Balotelli and Dzeko it just doesn't seem to be working out.

-----------------Yaya

-----------------Tevez

I wanna see that now, when we lose a striker, or depending on who we play. one holding and a winger, like Sinclair. I think we could of beat Liverpool yesterday in the first half if Yaya was further forward, picking up the ball on the halfway line does us no good. Yaya will do more than Balotelli or Dzeko, given he plays advanced.

Agreed. I'd go so far as to say that away from home against the better teams in the league this must be our starting regardless of how many forwards we have fit.

BillyShears said:
Freestyler said:

-----------------Yaya

-----------------Tevez

Agreed. I'd go so far as to say that away from home against the better teams in the league this must be our starting regardless of how many forwards we have fit.

Not a chance as it would mean benching Tevez or Aguero

ForzaMancini said:

Not sure why this would be a problem. Players don't expect to play every game, and I'm not advocating using it all the time, but certainly away games at tough places this would be my number 1 choice of system/personnel.

We seriously need to get rid of one of Dzeko or Balo, Mancini seemed to keep the two of them just about satisfied with there playing time last season but with Tevez in the mix this season I can see it causing problems.

BillyShears said:
I agree, especially against the rags, chelsea, arsenal, spurs, everton, and toon.

ForzaMancini said:
Doesn't have to, Tevez can play behind Aguero alongside Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.