Yaya Toure Retires - City Legend and one of the Best ever

Scored in the semi final v Scum 1-0 and final v Stoke 1-0 to win our first trophy. Single handed made sure we won difficult fixture away at Newcastle on our way to win our first Premier League. David Silva will always be my favourite player, but anybody struggling to forgive cake gate is harsh in my opinion. His agent is a cock, but Yaya is a club legend.
Funny how you only mention cake gate,that was the least thing he did/said

Scored in the semi final v Scum 1-0 and final v Stoke 1-0 to win our first trophy. Single handed made sure we won difficult fixture away at Newcastle on our way to win our first Premier League. David Silva will always be my favourite player, but anybody struggling to forgive cake gate is harsh in my opinion. His agent is a cock, but Yaya is a club legend.

Thats all there is to it!

Sent off after ten seconds hahahha

Just seen it...mad.

Was saying to my mate at the game today that it needed a Yaya-esque burst through the Southampton defence and a goal to finish it off. His attitude and his bell end of an agent weren't always great but what an incredible player he was for for us. There isn't a single player currently playing that has the Yaya skill set.

Just seen it...mad.

Was saying to my mate at the game today that it needed a Yaya-esque burst through the Southampton defence and a goal to finish it off. His attitude and his bell end of an agent weren't always great but what an incredible player he was for for us. There isn't a single player currently playing that has the Yaya skill set.
His agent and himself never bothered me much. His talent and commitment on the pitch was all I cared about. And I was thinking the very same as you today...we have no power. Is there even a player in the world today that could come close to Yaya? If so spend all we have on him because we need something to smash resilient defences.

His agent and himself never bothered me much. His talent and commitment on the pitch was all I cared about. And I was thinking the very same as you today...we have no power. Is there even a player in the world today that could come close to Yaya? If so spend all we have on him because we need something to smash resilient defences.

Unfortunately the answer to your question is no.

Laughably, Pogba was being touted as being the new Yaya until he was outed as a fraud.

There has got to be some dodgy Asian betting ring involved, especially after having seen the video of the incident.

You think officials in England are bad?! Clattenburg is/was in China from July... and he is their top man.

Qingdao Huangha are Champions. Yaya's new agent obviously has helped him settle very well.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.