Yaya Toure

Mattyc55

I really cant begin to understand how this guy was left on the pitch today. One of the most gutless, lazy performances ive ever seen from a City player in a Manchester Derby today.. strolling around like he was playing in La Liga, I must of counted over 10/15 times in the second half where he half heartedly laboured towards Carrick/Scholes when they were in possession. You compare him with how hard Barry, De Jong and the United three worked to stop the other team from getting any real time on the ball to play a telling pass, and it really does show just how fucking bad he was today, never mind continously running into blind alleys with the ball.

Absolutely fucking useless tonight, why oh why didnt Mancini just move Milner into the middle (our best player by the way), and take him off.

Credit to the defence and Barry/Nige, cant take anything away from how all of those played tonight.

Mattyc55 said:
I really cant begin to understand how this guy was left on the pitch today. One of the most gutless, lazy performances ive ever seen from a City player in a Manchester Derby today.. strolling around like he was playing in La Liga, I must of counted over 10/15 times in the second half where he half heartedly laboured towards Carrick/Scholes when they were in possession. You compare him with how hard Barry, De Jong and the United three worked to stop the other team from getting any real time on the ball to play a telling pass, and it really does show just how fucking bad he was today, never mind continously running into blind alleys with the ball.

Absolutely fucking useless tonight, why oh why didnt Mancini just move Milner into the middle (our best player by the way), and take him off.

Credit to the defence and Barry/Nige, cant take anything away from how all of those played tonight.

He was piss poor. He needs to put more effort in

For the record, I rate him as a footballer, and its probably a combination of things, possibly fitness and the fact that hes clearly not in his preferred position. However, as fans, the least we can ask of our midfielders is to harry and get stuck in during such a huge game. There were times tonight where I couldnt actually believe how little effort he made to close down Scholes.

I can't quite work him out myself, powerful runner and fast when he gets going but looks lazy at times. I can see why he wasn't a regular for Barca. Hopefully he'll end up being a great player for us.

Mattyc55 said:

lol Milner was cack (again)

Should have moved milner into the middle and brought adam on for yaya much earlier in the second half.

Or even leave silve behind carlos and let adam and milner take the flanks.

Oh i wish one day!

Felt sorry for him tonight. The movement around him was embarrassing. The fans get on the players backs if we just keep possession, but then have a moan when someone tries to do something when it doesn't come off. The team with Milner on the wing isn't good enough. That's the main problem. The support in front of Yaya consists of two top quality midgets and a 'trier'.

I don't think he was great but not that bad, seems to run out of steam after 50 mins which is worrying.

Felt Milner did alright, couple of decent balls in... shame no one there at the end.

Mattyc55 said:

What a load of rubbish!

At least this guy with his charges up field knew where the goal was.

Shame nobody supported him in these runs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.