Yaya Toure

he may be a class player, which i do believe he is, i think hes just struggling for abit of fitness, but the guys attitude fucking stinks. he thinks because he was a reserve at barca, and hes the highest paid player at the club , he doesnt have to put himself about at all, he doesnt track back, he doesnt get stuck in, he just thinks he can stroll around and play a pass every now and then. then he makes some criticisms on the press of the team, well he can fuck off. im not usually a knee jerker, and i hate it when others over react, but the guy can get fucked and go to whatever club he wants to, cause at the moment, i dont want him anywhere near that team

I thought he was better today than Wednesday in the deeper position. Passing was good and he was involved a bit more. Didn't see him failing to track back today obviously cos he was deeper.

Jury's still out though and I think Milner should be playing there instead, give Shauny a go on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.