Yaya Toure

avoidconfusion

Honestly, what does this guy have to do to get subbed? For months he has played like a lazy sack of shit, yet he ALWAYS starts and always plays the full 90 minutes.

I wish Pellegrini had had the balls to take him off today instead of Fernandinho who was at least working hard.

Fuck all to do with being lazy. He was played in the wrong position ie too deep.

Yaya made more passes than any other player on the park (more than twice as many as Fern) with an 89% completion and made more tackles than any of his team mates.

OB1 said:
Yaya made more passes than any other player on the park (more than twice as many as Fern) with an 89% completion and made more tackles than any of his team mates.

Don't let common sense and facts get in the way mate.

The big lump cant play as a holding midfielder, he needs to play further forward !

Yaya didn't have his best game today, but the same could be said about Aguero, Dzeko, clichy even Silva seemed to struggle. Not a good performance all round really, especially after how well we played on Monday. Garcia was by far the worst player today

OB1 said:

Maybe, but I got the feeling that 79% of the match the players on the receiving end of the ball thought: "Thanks mate, what fuck do you expect me to do with this?"

A high passing rate doesn't always equal good distribution of the ball.

That all said, I wish he wasn't made to play so deep. I think things would be a lot different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.