Yaya Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe anybody seriously thinks Toure will be playing for a premier league team next season.

I think due to Yaya's latest antics, he has basically banned himself from the premier league and because of his statements has essentially consigned himself to a midtable ligue1 or serie A squad. Unfortunate, but that is probably now his level.

I think due to Yaya's latest antics, he has basically banned himself from the premier league and because of his statements has essentially consigned himself to a midtable ligue1 or serie A squad. Unfortunate, but that is probably now his level.
He'll go to China which will make the £1 contract claims even funnier.

Every period is a bad period for men's hair, it's just about one realising one looks a **** & accepting it rather than deludedly thinking the latest ludicrous fashion looks any better than whatever else happened previously.

We all look as stupid as all of the people we thought looked stupid. Including the baldies, they look stupid as well. People just get used to it.
and that my friend is why i have always had a skinhead,the only haircut that never goes out of fashion..

and that my friend is why i have always had a skinhead,the only haircut that never goes out of fashion..
Fifteen years ago,after I finshed work,I`d always had a Ken Barlow hairstyle.Very thick hair and with having an oily skin my hair had to be washed pretty frequent,as I was meeting Company CEO`s and their side kicks,giving talks about training for their workforce etc.
One year after I finished work my missus said "Wish you`d get something done with that hair".
So I did ... I plucked up courage and decided fuck it and came back with a Number 2 haircut.The look on my missus`s face was priceless and even some people didn`t recognise me at first.
Best thing I ever did.No fucking about with constant hair washing,no hair drying and it doesn`t flap about in the bastard wind.
My missus now loves my neat tidy look nowadays.

Fifteen years ago,after I finshed work,I`d always had a Ken Barlow hairstyle.Very thick hair and with having an oily skin my hair had to be washed pretty frequent,as I was meeting Company CEO`s and their side kicks,giving talks about training for their workforce etc.
One year after I finished work my missus said "Wish you`d get something done with that hair".
So I did ... I plucked up courage and decided fuck it and came back with a Number 2 haircut.The look on my missus`s face was priceless and even some people didn`t recognise me at first.
Best thing I ever did.No fucking about with constant hair washing,no hair drying and it doesn`t flap about in the bastard wind.
My missus now loves my neat tidy look nowadays.

I'm still keeping it just long enough on top to pretend (to myself) I don't have my dads awful receding hairline. Sooner or later it's going to have to come off :( Still as short and tidy as I can get away with though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.