Yaya Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be funny to see him in the Chinese League. Imagine the height difference!

As a free agent he is not bound by transfer deadlines. In fact his best ploy is to wait for first few games of the season when injuries make clubs desperate and pay higher fees.

There was a time when Yaya was a great player. His efforts on the pitch were 100%.
There was a time when he dragged this club up, by its boot straps, to achieve success.
I loved the way he dominated the midfield, (no one could get the ball off him), his storming runs,accurate passing, unstoppable free kicks and the pivotal goal against the rags in the FA cup semi.
I was absolutely annoyed by the piss shower that was 'cakegate' .
I understand his misguided loyalty to his foolish,classless manager.
Ok, so he's in decline now, but he was a star of our team and I will forever be grateful for that.
The latest episode for me, is a rage against the dying of the light by him.
I wish him well, thanks for the memories (the good ones) and perhaps he should contact Villa....

No one wants a player who is past his best and also has huge ego. He should pack it in and go play golf or find some Chinese/Arab club to get his final money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.