Yaya VS West Ham Round II

VinceYoungisaBLUE

Our game against West Ham earlier in the year might be favorite.

Yaya was like a bulldozer and no one came close to being able to handle him and now with Parker likely out, I expect an even better performance! Im very excited to see what he has in store for tomorrow, those box to box runs are really something.

I just watched the highlights of that game on the OS. He had a stormer, there was one point where he was running with Parker, took one touch and left Parker for dead. He's unbelievably quick when he gets going.

Most players have a team that they always seem to score against. I'm hoping West Ham is Yaya's.

Can't wait! Do you think he's learning anything from Vieira, as they are similar type players?<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 pm --<br /><br />Vieira when he was at Arsenal!

I think Vieira is a big influence on Yaya,

I love how much emotion yaya has on the pitch. Against blackburn, theres no way we score if yaya doesn't urge everyone forward. If you can go back and watch the minute before the goal, he goes suer saiyan and then dzeko put it in.

Yaya to score 2 or more<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm --<br /><br />
Project said:
Don't think Vieira was anything like him in his prime personally.

agree but i read that the reason Yaya is number 42 is because 24 was taken by his hero, Mr. Vieira. im sure he is very influential and helpful to yaya

yaya is becoming my favourite at the moment after the way he's played the last month.

everyone got on his back too much far too easily.

he's one of the first names on the team sheet at the moment.

When it's clicking for him it's literally like having a extra man in midfield. He can just intimidate and power past players like no-one else. Definitely seems to be roaring to go of late. Always lots of animated screaming and gesturing from him.. He gets so pissed when someone doesn't give him the ball after he's started moving forward into a good position.

Project said:
Don't think Vieira was anything like him in his prime personally.

i don,t either.

yaya was already the complete footballer at barca,winning title,s and champions league medals..he didnt need to learn off anyone-it was merely a question of adjusting to the faster pace of the english game,coupled with the additonal problem of carrying out a new role,which has changed quite dramatically at times throughout the season,according to bobbys instruction.

adrianr said:
When it's clicking for him it's literally like having a extra man in midfield. He can just intimidate and power past players like no-one else. Definitely seems to be roaring to go of late. Always lots of animated screaming and gesturing from him.. He gets so pissed when someone doesn't give him the ball after he's started moving forward into a good position.

haha this is my favorite thing to watch for when i re watch the game. its pretty funny sometimes when he goes into a fit! The bad thing i have noticed though is when he doesnt get the ball when he wants it he sometimes goes into hiding until the next half..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.