YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on nights tonight working until 0700 tomorrow, I have 3 Rags working me and I'm their Supervisor, now don't that feel good

Yaya that is good, I suspect to keep working in 1-0 throughout the whole of the shift while there doing their Toure of duty might put them in their place.

beano46 said:
I'm on nights tonight working until 0700 tomorrow, I have 3 Rags working me and I'm their Supervisor, now don't that feel good

LOL

God help em! haha!

Huge well done to all the players and Mancini

They were heroes out there, everyone stood up to be counted and got what they deserved in the end. Absolutely loved the poznan celebration from the players and the boss. Hopefully this will be the inspiration for us to go on and finish the season on a high, because to me the team spirit looks immense. Great to see Roberto so happy as well, I think he will get us where we want to be.

WHAT? WHAT? FUCKING WHAT?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS :D

Rammyblues said:

Yaya that is good, I suspect to keep working in 1-0 throughout the whole of the shift while there doing their Toure of duty might put them in their place.

Ha Ha just read your post to them Rammy and they laughed, they have a sense of Humour but still a while to go on shift yet

Anyone found a video of the players doing the Poznan? Can't find one anywhere...

Just got back from boozer totally physically and emotionally drained. Honestly didn't think we would do it today. But after 15 mins the belief started to grow and grow. The next 80 mins passed me by as if I was in a trance.

Sat in pub with loads of mates mostly rags but solid boys. At final whistle really found out who were my REAL friends. Too long I've had to listen to the patronising fucking platitudes of these bastards. Getting better, really unlucky, better luck next time etc etc.

Tonight they had the first taste of their future.

Learning to lose and boy it didn't go down well.

Thanks to management, players and most importantly supporters of our great team for giving me one of the greatest days in my 46 years of being a proud blue.

Love everyone of you blues. Cos you have suffered with me for so long it is now our time, our time, OUR CITY.

One of the best days of my city watching life, was on the thomas cook club train, which was delayed for a hour coming home, it was worth it as it was delay as it was waiting for most of the City squad. Got off at Stockport and shook hands with Dejong and Yaya.

But to top that for some reason a few rag players were also there they got some grief ! but then oh joy of joys Gary Neville appears and i get to fulfill a lifelong ambition by shouting "Neville you fucking wanker" down the little shitehawks ear ! It got under his skin and he kicked off a bit which made it all the sweeter !

What a day ! loved it CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.