Yellow card for taking your shirt off

It was definitely worth Sergio getting a yellow in 2012 v QPR.
If memory serves me right, which it often doesn’t , he didn’t , I’ll stand corrected said the man in the orthopaedic if he did

If memory serves me right, which it often doesn’t , he didn’t , I’ll stand corrected said the man in the orthopaedic if he did
So you've never seen the clip of him running way waving his shirt after the goal?

I wasn't going to show the Tyler version as I can't stand him.
He was booked by Mike Dean.

Because sponsors pay millions to have their logo on the front of shirts and the main time they get them seen up close is during goal celebrations
That’s not why though.

From IFAB.
“Additional Instructions for Referees and Assistant Referees”, the Laws clearly state: “Removing one’s shirt after scoring is unnecessary and players should avoid such excessive displays of joy.”

Which sums up football in 2021..

That’s not why though.

From IFAB.
“Additional Instructions for Referees and Assistant Referees”, the Laws clearly state: “Removing one’s shirt after scoring is unnecessary and players should avoid such excessive displays of joy.”

Which sums up football in 2021..

It’s one of the reasons regularly cited, it is not the only one though.

So you've never seen the clip of him running way waving his shirt after the goal?

I wasn't going to show the Tyler version as I can't stand him.
He was booked by Mike Dean.

Always smile at Kolo getting mugged off by Bobby after the goal.

Why ?
Always found it an odd one but just had a brief discussion with my dad watching motd as Salah got booked for it.
For me it shows a bit of passion and heat of the moment thing
But thinking about it now having an irrelevant personal message should be a yellow
Jimmy Greaves died today.
I'm imagining he had a fair bit of passion for his sides, yet I've not seen him rip his shirt off, in any old footage.

It's a load of cobblers. They KNOW they'll get booked, yet they still do it. Should any City player miss a game/ get sent off because of it, we won't be pleased.

Sorry I’m late getting back to your message,just found this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.