Yellow with Dave Haslam

GXCity

Can't believe I have missed this one. I used to love this place and really want to go on Saturday at the Manchester International Festival. If anyone has two tickets please can you PM me and I will have them off you for whatever the cost.

Cheers

GX

DATE AND TIME
Sat 20July11pm
*Currently SOLD OUT

You may notice that some events for MIF13 are described as 'currently sold out.'

MIF supports artists to make new work – as plans grow and change we are sometimes able to release more tickets for shows which have been listed as sold out.

This has been the case for several of MIF13 shows including Goldfrapp, Mogwai/Zidane and The Masque of Anarchy.

We will continue to release tickets when we can. Information is posted on this website as latest news and via social media channels Twitter and Facebook so please do keep checking.

you never know m8 a grand seems a bit to far off face value for a tenner ticket lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.