Yemen War

Before i link the report from the Guardian i just want to give some info on me and my background for the last 6 years. I have and continue to work with one of the worlds biggest NGO's that continue to have people in certain countries in the Middle East and other countries around the world.
My main interest as many have seen is with that area of the world, and whether the aid workers are on the ground in Syria, Palastine and Yemen or waiting on the borders for displaced people in countries like Jordon and Lebanon. We hear plenty of whats happening in each place.
I realise that some of my posts have caused hurt and distress to a number of posters and for that i am so sorry. It is not what i was attempting to do and again anyone who was offended i am sorry. I honestly see myself as a humanitarian who believes their is nothing more important in this world than life.

Today the Guardian has reported this from Yemen. I am not trying to points score nor am i trying to belittle anyone or derail the thread or even get it removed. I said this over a year ago about Yemen, and Syria for longer.

Hats off to Tory MP Andrew Mitchell for finally breaking silence on this genocide.

Britain is complicit in Saudi Arabia’s war on Yemen

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...war-yemen-hodeidah?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Tweet

Disclaimer for Mods. If some individuals decide to attack this post, like im guessing there has been over the last 2 days can you please delete those posts and not this one. This is a real attempt by myself to put the past behind us and move on for the future. Thank you!
Yes, desperately sad, but to me arms and financial support for the Saudis / Wahsbis is like global warming - completely fckd up but also too late to avoid, so humanity can just spread our collective legs and enjoy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.