Yemen War

Maybe they need to change their flag
250px-Ansarullah_Flag_Vector.svg.png

To save you the effort of translating it means "God is the Greatest, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam".
Clearly, as you say, they have no interest in killing Americans, Israelis or Jews in general.

And how exactly do you expect them to fight the US and Israel? How do they pose an existential threat to the UK? When have they targeted the US or Israel? They possess neither the means nor the will to engage in wars beyond their borders. The Iranians say the same kind of stuff and yet they haven't invaded another country for over 250 years. In fact, this is the exact slogan of the Iranian revolution. Need I also remind you that they are actually being slaughtered with US weaponry and with the blessing and support of the United States. But then again, you are another that just rejoices at the deaths of Arabs so I'm not at all surprised that you're supportive.

And how exactly do you expect them to fight the US and Israel? How do they pose an existential threat to the UK? When have they targeted the US or Israel? They possess neither the means nor the will to engage in wars beyond their borders. The Iranians say the same kind of stuff and yet they haven't invaded another country for over 250 years. In fact, this is the exact slogan of the Iranian revolution. Need I also remind you that they are actually being slaughtered with US weaponry and with the blessing and support of the United States.
Iranian attack on Israeli interests: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_attack_on_Israeli_embassy_in_Buenos_Aires
Iranian attack on US interests: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis
Iran runs Lebanon through Hezbollah and arguably Syria too through Assad.
As for the Houthis I'm not going to answer your question because I don't know. My point was that they can't claim to be a group just fighting for their own freedom when their raison d'etre as evidenced by their flag is to kill Americans, Israelis and Jews in general.

You are utterly clueless about Yemen and the Houthis. The Houthis are not a fanatical Islamist group. They do not aspire to establish an Islamic caliphate nor do they desire to expand Yemen's borders or engage in conflict with Israel or any other state. They are fighting the latest instalment of a long-running dispute with Saudi Arabia, which seeks the extermination of the Shia and what it views as "pro-Iranian" groups from their immediate region. The Saudis have been bombing the Houthis for decades. The Houthis had no choice but to turn to Iran for their weapons and they are more than entitled to do so.

The Houthis are nothing like the 9/11 hijackers. Ideologically, they are opposite. Israel, which has actually attacked both the UK and the US and which was founded by terrorism, shares infinitely more traits with the 9/11 hijackers. An existential threat to us? Is this a sick joke? Firstly, I suggest that you educate yourself on the meaning of the world "existential". Secondly, since when did the Houthis dispatch suicide bombers to the UK? Since when did the Houthis target the UK? And they would be entirely justified in doing so given that the UK has effectively declared war upon them. I've heard less extreme views from neo-Nazi white-supremacists. So spare everyone your repugnant and astonishingly ignorant views.
I don't know anything about you, how old you are or where you're from but you come over, frankly, as a simple-minded idiot who would rather support extremists who have no interest in you, against the democracies that provide your security. Now those democracies may well be imperfect in many respects but they are at least answerable to their electorate, rather than an extreme interpretation of some mythical book which they don't dare to question and a blind hatred of anyone who isn't them.

I don't know anything about you, how old you are or where you're from but you come over, frankly, as a simple-minded idiot who would rather support extremists who have no interest in you, against the democracies that provide your security. Now those democracies may well be imperfect in many respects but they are at least answerable to their electorate, rather than an extreme interpretation of some mythical book which they don't dare to question and a blind hatred of anyone who isn't them.

Mythical! How dare you!

And how exactly do you expect them to fight the US and Israel? How do they pose an existential threat to the UK? When have they targeted the US or Israel? They possess neither the means nor the will to engage in wars beyond their borders. The Iranians say the same kind of stuff and yet they haven't invaded another country for over 250 years. In fact, this is the exact slogan of the Iranian revolution. Need I also remind you that they are actually being slaughtered with US weaponry and with the blessing and support of the United States. But then again, you are another that just rejoices at the deaths of Arabs so I'm not at all surprised that you're supportive.
Nobodies allowed to hate the holy trinity mate (USA, UK, Israel). These three have treated the Middle East like nothing but shit but they act all holy and surprised when they’re hated.

Nobodies allowed to hate the holy trinity mate (USA, UK, Israel). These three have treated the Middle East like nothing but shit but they act all holy and surprised when they’re hated.
Do you hate the UK?
Or are you not allowed.

Now those democracies may well be imperfect in many respects but they are at least answerable to their electorate, rather than an extreme interpretation of some mythical book which they don't dare to question and a blind hatred of anyone who isn't them.
You mean the Saudis or UAE?

Both of which should have forced regime change well ahead of Yemen or Syria.

The Saudis being responsible for the vast majority of the cancer which is Wahhabi Islam in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.