Yer top 10 "Bucket List"

aguero93:20 said:
Aphex said:
Smack Eamon Holmes.
I've got 12 now, him and Roy Keane.

It pains me a little but I have a very small soft spot for him after the Viera/Keane thing. He was exactly like I expected, a ****. But at least he's stuck to his guns.

Aphex said:
Aphex said:
Smack Eamon Holmes.

It pains me a little but I have a very small soft spot for him after the Viera/Keane thing. He was exactly like I expected, a ****. But at least he's stuck to his guns.
He's a shithouse **** who hid behind his minder after mouthing off at myself and my old man when we called him out on the Haaland assault. Walked out on his country too. Fuck him.

Aphex said:

It pains me a little but I have a very small soft spot for him after the Viera/Keane thing. He was exactly like I expected, a c**t. But at least he's stuck to his guns.
He's a shithouse c**t who hid behind his minder after mouthing off at myself and my old man when we called him out on the Haaland assault. Walked out on his country too. Fuck him.

He's not insured for being punched in the street I don't think. As much as I love my club I won't entice another player as they are just doing their job.

Don't get me wrong I love the banter and atmosphere.. but if I think about footballers and their idiotic ludicrous ways to much, it begins to grind.

Aphex said:
Aphex said:
It pains me a little but I have a very small soft spot for him after the Viera/Keane thing. He was exactly like I expected, a c**t. But at least he's stuck to his guns.
He's a shithouse c**t who hid behind his minder after mouthing off at myself and my old man when we called him out on the Haaland assault. Walked out on his country too. Fuck him.

He's not insured for being punched in the street I don't think. As much as I love my club I won't entice another player as they are just doing their job.

Don't get me wrong I love the banter and atmosphere.. but if I think about footballers and their idiotic ludicrous ways to much, it begins to grind.
Ah I'd be the same usually but he deserved a bit of taunting for that and if he's not insured to be punched, he shouldn't threaten people that are visibly more than willing to hit him.

Aphex said:

Ah I'd be the same usually but he deserved a bit of taunting for that and if he's not insured to be punched, he shouldn't threaten people that are visibly more than willing to hit him.

I once saw Paul Scholes rifiling through the bacon for the best pack at Tesco in Oldham. It was quite surreal. I was pissed as well going back for more beer. I couldn't have punched a dwarf.

1) visit all 50 states in america - going to new york next summer to tick off the first one
2) visit italy for the first time (ridiculous i haven't been considering i've been to a lot of places in europe)
3) go to a world cup
4) visit scandinavia
5) visit south america
6) visit australia
7) go to bennicassim festival
8) play a gig with a half decent band
9) go to a formula 1 race (belgian and the german one are my favourites)
10) visit canada? struggled with this last one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.