Yes it was a poor performance but not the end of the world

Halfpenny

... We still have two games in hand over the dippers, which would put us 3 points ahead. Yes, we'd have to win both of those games but it's not the end of the world. That said, I'm not happy with the performance today and hope they buck up their ideas, that sort of performance won't get us into the top 4 any time soon.

Just have to hope Villa don't win now.

It was a surprising result but just because we're having a great season and Hull are pretty much guaranteed a relegation didn't mean we were definitely going to thrash them. That's the beauty of football, you can make predictions about anything but sometimes the match throws curveballs at you. City usually seem to be aware of this more than a lot of clubs, hence "typical City"?

Bellamy.............what's up with him? Barry...No my god...a reserve at best. Ade? still not fit?

If we have any real drive to challenge for a top four spot we should see a much improved effort an a solid win against Bolton.

Despite the loss to Hull we have a second o none opportunity especially with most of our squad injury free now to finish the season well.

Mancini has had a few games now to see what our best combination is and the players should be chaffing at the bit to show what they can do.

I don't care if Bolton are battling for survival and neither should our side , to me its a lame excuse.

The players looked very lethargic for most of the game on Saturday and if that continues we will slide down the table.

No game is a banker for 3 points you have to work harder and smarter than your opposition on the day , amke the most of your opportunities and limit the opposiiton to half chances at best.

We are well overdue for a clean sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.